TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for LIPÉ SWIMWEAR
By placing an order with Lipé Swimwear through the Lipé Swimwear site, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.
Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
In these Terms & Conditions
"We" and "us" means and refers to Lipé Swimwear.
"You" means and refers to the person placing an order.
"The contract is agreed" – by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase products which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from us confirms that the contract is formed.
By using the website to buy products online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note that products will not be sent until we have authorization from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
South African Orders
• As garments can be made-to-order, delivery may take up to 10 working days.
• To cancel an order, please ensure an email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of receiving a confirmation email.
• If you receive an order, and it is not the garment you purchased, please notify us immediately and we will collect and replace your order at our own expense.
• International travel time from South Africa is within 21 working days.
• Regrettably, Lipe does not cover any international shipping costs (including returns)
After you have placed your order:
You will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which products you have ordered. This email is an order acceptance from us.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if:
- We do not have the products in stock
- Your payment is not authorised
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the products
- You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Cancelling an order before the product has been sent
If you change your mind after placing an order, you have 24 hours to cancel it. However, please bare in mind that Lipé will sometimes provide on the day shipping depending on the day and time an order is placed and the shipment already scheduled for dispatch. Therefore we recommend cancelling as soon as possible post purchase approval. For cancellations we advise a direct email sent to email@example.com with the order number followed by CANCEL in the by line. You will need to give us your name and address details, as well as your order number to cancel your order effectively.
Products and services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through our website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear in store. We cannot guarantee that the colour displayed to you through any electronic device will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- All return items must be sent in the original condition (hygiene sticker on and swing tags attached) and in the original packaging. NO exceptions.
- All return items have to be made within 7 days of purchase to qualify for a refund.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange or refund
- We aim to process returns within 5-7 business days. We will notify you via email as soon as your refund has been processed
- There is need for processing time before a refund can be posted. If you have not received your refund after 10 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, Lipé cannot cover any loss or return that has not been insured or signed for.
- Sale items, giveaways and/or promotional items will NOT be returned, exchanged or refunded
- Full-priced items may be returned within 7 days of receipt. While most clients opt for an exchange, refunds may be requested. Strictly no returns or exchanges will be accepted after 7 days
- Lipé will not cover the cost of any return items, unless otherwise stated.
- Please send all return packages to the following address:
BUILDING 26, THE WAVERLEY, KOTZEE ROAD, MOWBREY, Cape Town, 8001
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR), and payment can only be accepted in ZAR. Delivery costs, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
While we make every effort to ensure that the products shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with Lipé Swimwear through the Lipé Swimwear website, you expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders, and that no dispute with Lipé Swimwear will be raised with or adjudicated by the credit card company. Rather, you agree to contact Lipé Swimwear directly to resolve the issue or obtain a refund pursuant to the product guarantee.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
Please see individual product sales pages for information about delivery and shipping charges, where applicable.
We will email you as soon as your order has been shipped, and will advise of the shipping method (if any) at that time.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for buying products online are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa and you and we agree to use the South African judiciary courts should any dispute arise.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
LIPÉ SWIMWEAR South Africa is fully compliant of the POPI ACT regulations.